Win A Years Free Food For Your Dog - One Winner Every Month 2021
Terms and conditions and how to enter
Please go to Ooddles Facebook or Instagram Page
Locate the Free Food For A Year Post.
To enter, all you need to do is follow what the post asks you to do.
- You can enter as many times as you wish. Your post needs to be under the relevant FREE FOOD FOR A YEAR Post.
- The Winner will have to have completed the above steps and follow the page.
- One Winner announced per month.
- You will be happy for us to announce you and your dog as the winner, and supply us with a picture of your dog with your first delivery.
- Winner will be randomly selected.
- We shall contact the winner by private message from our customer services team email which is firstname.lastname@example.org, if we do not have your email, we shall link you in via Facebook or Instagram.
- The prize must be claimed by replying to us within 24 hours, with your full details to our email. email@example.com
- You must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- You cannot enter if you are an employee of Ooddles or connected to Ooddles in way of staff, owner, friends or family.
- You can select which type of food, either Dry or Raw.
- You must claim your food every month, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you do not claim it, we cannot send it and you must claim it within the same month it is due.
You can select which type/flavour you prefer
We shall send the winner:-
If you select Dry Food Option - 1 5kg Bag of food per month, every month, December 2021 will be the last month. End of January 2021 will be the first.
If you select Raw Food Option - We shall send you 18 x 500g of Raw Bare Ooddles every month. December 2021 will be the last month. End of January 2021 will be the first.
No delivery costs will be made.
We shall send it to you via DPD with full tracking.
The prizes cannot be exchanged for any other items, and we will only send to the winner directly.
You agree you will be happy for us to announce you and your dog as the winner, and supply us with a picture of your dog with your first delivery.
Good luck to everyone.