Know What You Are Feeding

Do you know what you are feeding your dog? Take a look at our comparisons.

Lily's Kitchen Countryside Casserole Ooddles Game On
Chicken 31%, Duck 8%, 39% Total Protein Chicken, Turkey, and Duck 80%.  
Freshly prepared is NOT Fresh meat. With fresh meat.
Average Cost. 5kg  £40.00 Average Cost £27.95
   
Lily's Kitchen Salmon Supper Ooddles Fish Supper
27% Chicken and 10% Salmon.  Total protein 37% 70% Protein
Freshly prepared is NOT Fresh meat. With fresh meat.
Average cost 5kg £40 Average Cost 5kg £27.95
   
Lily's Kitchen Puppy Recipe Ooddles The Catch 
27% Chicken and 10% Salmon.  Total protein 37% 70% Protein
Freshly prepared is NOT Fresh meat. With fresh meat.
Average cost 5kg £40 Average Cost 5kg £27.95

 

Brush